Friday, July 09, 2010

Photowalk 26 of 52 - Disney Fireworks

Photowalk 26 of 52 - Disney Parks (Two days)

Half way to the end!

We spent two of our days in Florida at Disney. The first day we went to Magic Kingdom and the second day was more relax at Typhoon Lagoon.




While we were there I got some good shots. All of my fireworks shots were handheld and came out surprising good considering that. Especially since it was packed in the area. I think the kids had a great time and I was happy that we got to go before they got too old.

The second day, we went to Typhoon Lagoon. We had a lot of fun there and it was nice to have more of a chill day in the water than walking around all day in the heat.

Photowalk 26 of 52 - Typhoon Lagoon

I also really enjoyed the electric parade. I think the kids did too. One of my favorite shots was Pete's Dragon. The person playing Pete was spot on, I almost felt like I could've been in the movie.

Photowalk 26 of 52 - Pete's Dragon

Check out the rest of my photowalk shots at 52 photowalks of 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment