Sunday, January 09, 2011

Photowalk 47 of 52 - Mount Olive Cemetery

Photowalk 47 of 52 - Mount Olive Cemetery
Photowalk 47 of 52 - Mt. Olive Cemetery

Let me start off by saying a couple of things...
First, I completed all of my 52 photowalks in 2010. I am still posting them as I got behind on posting to my blog.


Second, I will not be doing a 52 photowalks in 2011. I enjoyed it in many ways. It brought some of my goals and failures front and center. I will speak more of this once I figure out exactly what I am going to do for 2011. In the meantime I am going to focus on getting the remaining photowalks edited, uploaded, and blogged.
I went to this cemetery and it was a windy and cold day. I was still in my HDR kick when I took and edited these shots. I mostly like how they came out though. I went here to visit some friends and family before the upcoming holidays. I know how busy life gets around the holidays so I was being proactive. I also went here for my 4th photowalk and wanted to see how it looked without tons of snow. There were a lot of decorations and memorabilia around some of these grave stones and I felt like that need to be captured. It's good to see how many people are still loved and remembered after they pass. It kind of re-instills faith in me about the human race. Sadly I don't have a lot, but photography lets me remember the moments that give me faith.
Keep the faith in me, I will try to get all of the remaining photowalks uploaded very soon. In the meantime check out my flickr
DM|ZE

No comments:

Post a Comment