Tuesday, January 12, 2010

POTW - PHOTOWALK 1 of 52


POTW - PHOTOWALK 1 of 52, originally uploaded by dm|ze.
So this is the first photowalk I took for my 52 photowalks. I ended up walking through the woods near my mother-in-laws for about an hour with my daughter to see what we could find.
We found a lot of snow and we found plenty of trees. There really wasn't much back in the woods but just as I was about done I saw these little trees. It really is amazing how nature produces these little things and they can survive in the frigid temperatures like they do. I had a lot of fun, and I noticed that my pictures just didn't come out quite good enough for me. That's why I want to improve and hopefully this will help me. I did do some post processing in gimp. Mostly adjusting levels, crop, sharpening and a bit of white balance adjustment. Feedback is great, as long as its constructive. You can view a few more of my shots here.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment