Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Photowalk 2 of 52 - Killen's Pond


Photowalk 2 of 52, originally uploaded by dm|ze.
So, this is being posted late on Wednesday, I'm glad I moved my deadline from Sunday night to Wednesday night.

This is the Killen pond nature center from across the pond. The sun was starting to head down and it gave it a nice orange glow that really helped the color pop.


This photowalk was a lot of fun. Both me and my daughter enjoyed the trails that wrap all the way around the pond. I didn't even know the trails went all the way around the pond until I started planning this walk. We were out there for about 3 hours and I took about 90 or so shots. So far I've uploaded 2 shots but hopefully I will have time to look at a few more that I would like to upload. I have put a self-limit for my photowalks that out of the 52 I may only use Killen's pond 5 times. For me Killen's pond is a great place, it's only 10 minutes down the road and it's convenient. Part of the purpose of this project is to get me away from convenience, get me out of my comfort zone and make me think and enjoy the beautiful places around me. Check out my flickr at www.flickr.com/photos/dmize/

My next walk is at Washington DC, I've already been but I need to check out the shots I got. Please feel free to leave feedback.

DM|ZE

No comments:

Post a Comment