Monday, January 21, 2013

Project 3 - Photowalk?

Project 3 - Photowalk?

I know, I know... I said this would be more about the projects than photowalks.  That is true and it will be.  Let me clarify a little bit.  When I was doing my 52 photowalks of 2010 I felt like I was unable to do anything else photographically speaking.  I am generally a busy person and photography is something of an outlet for me, not a money-maker.  That's why I am fairly loose with my goals and my rules.  Since there are a lot of photo ideas I would like to try and I don't have a ton of time to try them I figured this time around I would try 52 photo projects instead of photowalks.  Some of the photo projects will be photowalks as I still really enjoy getting out in nature and other surroundings to photograph what ever catches my eye.


So for this photowalk I went to Brecknock Park in search for some geocaches.  The weather was supposed to be great for this time of year (low 60's), however, it was fairly warm it was also quite gloomy.  Either way I wanted to get out and try to enjoy the weather.  I captured this image as a reflection of the sky and trees.  I captured this and it captured the mood of myself and the weather.  I hope you like it.


I promise the next project will be a project... something that I've been wanting to try for quite a while.  Check back next week to see how to project goes.

DM|ZE
Check out my flickr or google+

No comments:

Post a Comment