Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

08-08-05 Mother's Day

Well Mother's Day was good got some good food. The weekend flew by once again with too much to do and not enough time. I did however have a chance to update my pictures site (Check it out)now with around 1200 pictures up. If you have any pictures for me to post then please contact me. Lots of computers to work on lately! It's gonna be another busy month for me I think.

Movie Review: Cube Zero 2004

Not a bad movie, 3 stars. The original was still the best and Hypercube still had some really cool effects. Cube Zero is a prequel to CUBE. The portion I really liked about this movie is the fact that you see more about the people behind the cube. You get to see some of the "employees" and a good deal of time is spent in the observatory room. The special effects were good because they weren't over done. Still fairly gory in parts. Overall if you like the other cubes then you should really watch this one too, as it adds to the whole story. If you haven't seen any of them, this is a good one to start with. It still leaves a lot of untold story though. I'm not sure if they are planning another movie but IMO it would be nice to continue seeing more. The movies are very simple but so captivating because you want to see more of the rooms, the people behind the cube, you also want to see more of the traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment